21st century SOA match

Who would win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not what the OP is asking for but because I feel like it the NSW/ACT State of Origin team, though I have almost certainly forgotten someone.

B: Mills, P.Davis, Barry
HB: J.McVeigh, C.Bolton, Z.Williams
C: Gulden, Jack, I.Smith
HF: Heeney, Walker, Schnieder
F: Bruest, Hawkins, N.Davis
Foll: Witts, Kirk, Hayes
Int: Blakey, Crawford, M.McVeigh, Steele

Last edited:
Wa team of the 21st century…. I’m sure I’ve missed someone obvious?

Baker Glass Mcgovern
Barras Rance Corey
Hill Cripps Kerr
Fyfe Kennedy Pavlich
Lecras Franklin Walters

Cox Black Cousins

Duncan Mitchell Priddis Sandilands

Wa team of the 21st century…. I’m sure I’ve missed someone obvious?

Baker Glass Mcgovern
Barras Rance Corey
Hill Cripps Kerr
Fyfe Kennedy Pavlich
Lecras Franklin Walters

Cox Black Cousins

Duncan Mitchell Priddis Sandilands

A really good team. The only fault I can really find in it, and this is being really picky but I think the non KPD players in defence are a bit weak. The rest of the team is elite.

Taking into consideration Dusty played his first senior game of Football for a team located in Sydney shouldn't he be playing in the Allstars side. My understanding you are linked to the state you played your first SENIOR game in.

Pretty sure it is what your first junior club was.

Goodes was surprised to find out he is Victorian under State of Origin rules even though he grew up in South Australia. The reason he was Victorian though was he played soccer in SA and did not start playing Aussie Rules until he moved to Victoria.

Not what the OP is asking for but because I feel like it the NSW/ACT State of Origin team, though I have almost certainly forgotten someone.

B: Mills, P.Davis, Barry
HB: J.McVeigh, C.Bolton, Z.Williams
C: Gulden, Jack, I.Smith
HF: Heeney, Walker, Schnieder
F: Bruest, Hawkins, N.Davis
Foll: Witts, Kirk, Hayes
Int: Blakey, Roberts-Thompson, M.McVeigh, Steele
Good side. Shane Crawford could be included.

A really good team. The only fault I can really find in it, and this is being really picky but I think the non KPD players in defence are a bit weak. The rest of the team is elite.
Yes this is true I was trying to think who else could be in there … Roger Hayden, David Meyers, Byron Pickett ( born wa but represented SA), Clement?

Yes this is true I was trying to think who else could be in there … Roger Hayden, David Meyers, Byron Pickett ( born wa but represented SA), Clement?

James Clement is a good shout IMO.

Underrated player who won multiple B&F's from a back pocket and multiple AA's (could have been more too).

Back