22/23 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

How can we view NHL games this season? Was so much easier with good old NHL GameCentre live. Then NHL.TV was a step down. Now I’m completely in the dark as to how to watch but all I know is that I want it back.

How can we view NHL games this season? Was so much easier with good old NHL GameCentre live. Then NHL.TV was a step down. Now I’m completely in the dark as to how to watch but all I know is that I want it back.
You really want to watch the red Wings?

Is that it? So it’s not like I could watch every Detroit game?

Is there no longer a way I can watch all games? Like Game Centre live used to be? Oh man this sucks. Surely? Any possible loophole?

Yeah you're stuck at their mercy for whatever games they put on. I think you can get a VPN and watch some sort of NHL app or via Fetch TV or some s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both are very very sadly missed. :'(

If you have a Foxtel sub (Not Kayo) you can watch every game on the ESPN app with your Foxtel login credentials.
The only catch is there is no native app in OZ so you have to cast the games from your phone or tablet to your tele.
It is not great trust me but is your best option.
You can get a Fetch box as well but best Google all that, but still ends in you casting from your phone etc etc.
There are some "Arrrrrr ma hearties" options as well but they ain't that reliable and you have to watch live and live only.

Both are very very sadly missed. :'(

If you have a Foxtel sub (Not Kayo) you can watch every game on the ESPN app with your Foxtel login credentials.
The only catch is there is no native app in OZ so you have to cast the games from your phone or tablet to your tele.
It is not great trust me but is your best option.
You can get a Fetch box as well but best Google all that, but still ends in you casting from your phone etc etc.
There are some "Arrrrrr ma hearties" options as well but they ain't that reliable and you have to watch live and live only.
On top of the above you can always VPN it and sign up for one of the other international options. From memory the UK looks the best. Last season I went for the random YARRRR option every so often, and youtube highlights for the remainder.

The sooner Disney takes back their sports rights in Australia the better. ESPN+ would be a winner all round here. The Foxtel deal is crooked for NHL fans in AU/NZ.

On top of the above you can always VPN it and sign up for one of the other international options. From memory the UK looks the best. Last season I went for the random YARRRR option every so often, and youtube highlights for the remainder.

The sooner Disney takes back their sports rights in Australia the better. ESPN+ would be a winner all round here. The Foxtel deal is crooked for NHL fans in AU/NZ.
Anyone know when their deal with foxtel ends

Anyone know when their deal with foxtel ends
No idea. ESPN has been buying a lot of Australian sport content in the last 5 years (eg NBL), but then farming it to foxtel. Could be a pretty tight deal, but here's hoping the Mouse decides to quit the middle-man and just bring us ESPN+ in the near future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back