22/23 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it too early to call a Toronto v Tampa 1st round matchup again? They look to be in a pretty set buffer in the 2 v 3 of the atlantic

Boston 11 pts clear of 2nd placed Toronto
Tampa 9 pts clear of 4th placed Buffalo.

1st rd rematch on the cards.
Unless Florida finally figures it all out. Be nice for Toronto v Boston just for the lols

May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Vancouver Canucks “How not to run a sports organisation” since 1970.

A new chapter this week.

8babb5c1894035249c60bbc39076701a.jpg

Last edited:
May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Serves him right for snubbing NJ.

Could of played with Jack Hughes and made playoffs. I couldn't even tell you his center in Columbus.

Boone Jenner, sometimes Kent Johnson.

CBJ’s Kirill Marchenko (12) is four goals away from the NHL record of most goals without an assist in a season. NHL record is 16 set in 1926-27 by Pit Lepine of the Montréal Canadiens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Caps in utter free fall currently and has been a disastrous last couple of weeks.
Will be interesting to see if we pull any rabbits out of the hat before trade deadline but I think realistically anything we do would just be a quick sugar hit and that we are teetering on the edge of the cliff

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Caps in utter free fall currently and has been a disastrous last couple of weeks.
Will be interesting to see if we pull any rabbits out of the hat before trade deadline but I think realistically anything we do would just be a quick sugar hit and that we are teetering on the edge of the cliff

Best case scenario Caps Make it and cop Boston or Carolina 1st up. Tough outlook.

Always good to make it I guess.

Back