22/23 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if teams who near 10th from bottom in the standings will start tanking to at least stay below the 10th place cut-off to get into the Bedard section of the draft lottery this year.

Only the bottom 10 teams can win the number 1 pick.

Gotta be in it to win it!

I wonder if teams who near 10th from bottom in the standings will start tanking to at least stay below the 10th place cut-off to get into the Bedard section of the draft lottery this year.

Only the bottom 10 teams can win the number 1 pick.

Gotta be in it to win it!
Currently a 13.5% chance for us, not bad, not as good as CBJ! We will get New Jersey's 1st as well as NJD have to finish 22nd or worse and win/finish 2nd in the lottery to give us the 2024 pick. Currently they are 25 points above Buffalo who are in 22nd with Buffalo having a max of 26pts left (not including all other issues around other teams that may lose points to Buffalo etc)

I never ever want to see Mantha play another game for the Caps. Trade away the fraud for a packet of chips and cut our losses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All dependent on Markstrome imo, he'll either stand on his head (to make up for last final series) or completely crumble if the first game is bad

He's had a bit of a weird season, as the Flames have in general. Kind of crazy they're still in the hunt for a playoff position

Jason Robertson the first Dallas Star with a 100 point season.

Great story. Only his 3rd season too.

I've watched the Stars for 20 years now, seen some great scorers (Modano, Lethinen, Benn, Richards, Seguin) , amazing that this is the first one to reach 100.

Jason Robertson the first Dallas Star with a 100 point season.

Great story. Only his 3rd season too.

I've watched the Stars for 20 years now, seen some great scorers (Modano, Lethinen, Benn, Richards, Seguin) , amazing that this is the first one to reach 100.
Only one other player in that draft class at more than a PPG and that's Makar. Found a gem.

Useless morons can’t even tank properly. Could’ve made it hard for one of our most despised rivals to make the playoffs and we come out and decide to play 😡😡

Useless morons can’t even tank properly. Could’ve made it hard for one of our most despised rivals to make the playoffs and we come out and decide to play 😡😡
Sharks are 3-5-2 in their last 10, Chicago 1-9, Anaheim 0-8-2.... we're only 4 points above Chicago but they have 2 games left - guaranteed to be last after we had it for a week. Grier should have played nobodies and got us first overall. We'll probably end up with 7th overall now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back