Aaron vandenBerg - retired

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantastic news. I love this guy. Hope he comes straight back in this weekend. Getting a lot back this weekend:
Grimes
Brayshaw (basically didn't play last week)
Vandenberg
Lamumba

Plus Fitz is smashing the door down and JKH should be picked ahead of our turn over merchants.

He's like some sort of non-giving up... school... guy
Haha

1hthxu.gif

When i saw there was a post in this thread my initial thoughts was that somebody was reacting to season preview Supermercado wrote the other day

When i saw there was a post in this thread my initial thoughts was that somebody was reacting to season preview Supermercado wrote the other day

I hope he wins the Brownlow and calls me a campaigner in the acceptance speech.

I hope he wins the Brownlow and calls me a campaigner in the acceptance speech.
You know what? I hope he wins the Brownlow and calls you a campaigner in the acceptance speech

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously good player, has all the skill and attributes, his size really shows as he can take big contested marks and possession, goes forward well to for these reasons, someone I underated due to his background but he has it.

I always thought of vandenBerg as a bit on enforcer and brute, but he showed yesterday he has some tricks too. I think more than just contested footy he has a set of skills he can definitely expand upon

You know what? I hope he wins the Brownlow and calls you a campaigner in the acceptance speech

Don't hold your breath, I told Shane Woewodin he was going to win the Brownlow on the day Jeff Farmer kicked nine against the Pies and do you think he ever said thanks?

Started as a 'oh, he looks like he could be a handy role player' situation which has now turned into 'bloody hell, this bloke could end up an elite big bodied mid'.

Don't hold your breath, I told Shane Woewodin he was going to win the Brownlow on the day Jeff Farmer kicked nine against the Pies and do you think he ever said thanks?
Different situation. Shane never had the belief in you.

I know Aaron VDB believes in you. I met him at family day and we bonded because we are both from Canberra (He sort of said "great" but clearly didn't give a s**t) and then I treated him to a rundown of his best 2015 moments, which had him looking a bit nervous and making moves in the general direction of "away". So clearly we are besties.

In spite of general non-compliance from Aaron plus you, I feel that the Brownlow is still there, but maybe not 2016. And no offence to you, if you have to go down as a campaigner in support of Aaron's (Melbourne) Brownlow, I pick the sacrifice of your reputation.

I no longer know what my point is because I'm drunk. I occasionally cite drunkenness online for comic effect, but I think I have to confess to a real deal this time. My general point that you should take note of is to stop talking to Shane Woewdin exactly now.

I know Aaron VDB believes in you. I met him at family day and we bonded because we are both from Canberra (He sort of said "great" but clearly didn't give a s**t) and then I treated him to a rundown of his best 2015 moments, which had him looking a bit nervous and making moves in the general direction of "away". So clearly we are besties.

In spite of general non-compliance from Aaron plus you, I feel that the Brownlow is still there, but maybe not 2016. And no offence to you, if you have to go down as a campaigner in support of Aaron's (Melbourne) Brownlow, I pick the sacrifice of your reputation.

I no longer know what my point is because I'm drunk. I occasionally cite drunkenness online for comic effect, but I think I have to confess to a real deal this time. My general point that you should take note of is to stop talking to Shane Woewdin exactly now.

I respect your talent for remaining coherent and grammatically sound during drunken ramblings.

I respect your talent for remaining coherent and grammatically sound during drunken ramblings.
Thank you. Knife edge about my carrying on without really bad problems. I've probably gone as far as I can go so will bid you all goodnight.

This... LOL

This is solid advice, the sort you can only ever see posted at 12.22am. The only issue in sacrificing my reputation for Australian Vegetable Board to win a Brownlow is that I didn't have one to start with but am happy to go into the negative if necessary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back