"Goddess"
22 marchbank.jpg

Old navy

Club Legend
Nov 28, 2014
Eastern Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Reckon most switched on Blues fans are well aware of how important Marchbank is to the all new (2018) Carlton going forward .
Lazy reporting from a generally lazy footy media will churn out the same old "safe" analysis for every team .
Anyone with any real interest in list management would note that Carlton are diligently going about a serious list rebuild with multiple potential star quality players being added in the last 2 trade/draft periods and a huge salary cap purse at the clubs disposal for selected FA's going forward .
Another tough win/loss year awaits , but will be no surprise to the faithful , only click bait to the ever lazy snout in the trough footy media .
Looking forward to "the journey" and the "long way to the top"

When AFL.com reviewed our backline they didn't even have Marchbank in our starting backline.
He has gone from being one of GWS first choice tall defenders, to not even being in a starting line up for a team that finished 14th. Just lazy writing

I'm not really concerned about win lose this year, it's coming to a point that we are going to be playing a lot more highly talented youth.
I really just want us to play a good brand of footy and be consistently competitive, we are starting to build a very nice group of high end talent which will gives us plenty to look forward too.
IMO we still need to go all in at the draft table for another 1 or 2 years, keep adding to our stable of young talent, then go looking at free agents.

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
When AFL.com reviewed our backline they didn't even have Marchbank in our starting backline.
He has gone from being one of GWS first choice tall defenders, to not even being in a starting line up for a team that finished 14th. Just lazy writing

I'm not really concerned about win lose this year, it's coming to a point that we are going to be playing a lot more highly talented youth.
I really just want us to play a good brand of footy and be consistently competitive, we are starting to build a very nice group of high end talent which will gives us plenty to look forward too.
IMO we still need to go all in at the draft table for another 1 or 2 years, keep adding to our stable of young talent, then go looking at free agents.

On the money as usual Old navy , enjoy reading your posts :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Back