Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Richmond
Just goes to show how much we missed him in the opening three rounds. He's just huge not only for our playstyle but I think as a bit of a leader in that forward line as well.

Like Lynch, he's only going to get better as the weeks progress and his match fitness builds, and despite what the naysayers think, I'm still really excited at the prospect of a Lynch, Riewoldt and Caddy forward line.

DontArgue4

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Houston Rockets, Arsenal, PhiEagles
The bloke has had to play undersized key position manned by opppos 2nd best defender.

When Jack comes back, suddenly Caddy gets the 3rd best defender and will dine out.
Lets assume Jack is back for Anzac Eve, these are Caddys likely next 5 defenders....

- Crozier?
- Ryan
- Sicily?
- Ambrose

Book him in for 20 snags

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Avalanche, Nuggets
Rewatched the game today, loved his talk out on the ground, unsure what he was saying, but he was getting into the Port players ears every chance he got.

But the best part I didn't notice until today, was him and Menadue on the bench talking.

We looked such a better team with him out there!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bojangles17

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
just me or he seems to get a lot of those soccer goals like when lynch handballed it out to him on saturday? when he was going for the kick off the ground i already knew it was gonna go in
He though that out rather than just toe poking it and kicking the ****en thing out on the full like a few others would do , thinking mans footballer is caddy

Dr Tigris

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
It'll be interesting to see what they do with Dusty now Caddy is back. I personally would just play Dusty mainly mid and tell him to get down and dirty. Play himself back into form.

Play Cads as the main medium forward, with midfield time when Dusty needs a rest. I reckon now that Caddy is a better forward than Dusty. So play to our strengths and also allow us to play Dusty more flexibly.

Top Bottom