Player Watch #22: Josh Caddy - Retired

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m liking Caddy on the wing at the moment. He might not be quick but he actually seems to have improved his tank out of sight, runs for longer these days.

He was very good when we needed him to be.

He makes us a better team and is definitely best 22.

Right in front of us...

Some Brissy fan gave him lip when running the fence after giving out his footy...

Cads replied with joyful scream and the bird directed right back at the campaigner!

BEST!

He’s got a fair bit of campaigner about him

******* love it

Right in front of us...

Some Brissy fan gave him lip when running the fence after giving out his footy...

Cads replied with joyful scream and the bird directed right back at the campaigner!

BEST!
like this?

yep hes an arrogant campaigner on the field and I love it, the rest of the boys walk taller with Cads in the side. Sticks up for the young guys, and gets stuck into oppos relentlessly.

He and Robinson were going at it right in front of us, that would be a fun scrap. Caddy is scathing when he gets lippy also, he would hurt my feelings

I must admit I was tough on him, but he’s found another gear on the wing.
He is suited to playing on campaigners like Robbo . The coaches stuffed up starting Ellis on him as he was allowed to open up the game from his side of the wing. Caddy’s strength is he plays hard and strong consistently from A to Z without dropping off and looks faster by the end of the game as others drop off. I’m still concerned of his pace earlier on in games, but he has to be matched up correctly on the right bloke. He’s reinvented himself and is best 22 and the reason why KMac is out. You can’t question his aggression, commitment and heart as he makes players walk taller around him.
He’s definitely not a backmen and I’m glad his wingman role is more of an attacking one than the defensive style one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is suited to playing on campaigners like Robbo . The coaches stuffed up starting Ellis on him as he was allowed to open up the game from his side of the wing. Caddy’s strength is he plays hard and strong consistently from A to Z without dropping off and looks faster by the end of the game as others drop off. I’m still concerned of his pace earlier on in games, but he has to be matched up correctly on the right bloke. He’s reinvented himself and is best 22 and the reason why KMac is out. You can’t question his aggression, commitment and heart as he makes players walk taller around him.
He’s definitely not a backmen and I’m glad his wingman role is more of an attacking one than the defensive style one.

Agree, he should have played on Robbo, even if just for the LOL's

Caddy has made him self into a very good winger. He doesn't do so many of those long runs that BEllis or KMac do. But he is harder, and more skillful. He's a really hard match up when given space, so the wing is great for him. Very impressed that he has made a position for himself when Tom Lynch took that 2nd marking forward spot from him.

He and Robinson were going at it right in front of us, that would be a fun scrap. Caddy is scathing when he gets lippy also, he would hurt my feelings

Yeah I saw that, looked pretty funny. Robinson the angry ranga vs Caddy the smirking arrogant campaigner, match made in heaven.

Against the eagles when we were under the pump, Short was panicking and tried to handball to Cads missing him by a mile and landing it in the crowd practically. Cads just gave him a smirk that said wtf was that?? and laughed at him before motioning him to calm down. Short did relax after that. Good bloke to have next to you

Caddy has made him self into a very good winger. He doesn't do so many of those long runs that BEllis or KMac do. But he is harder, and more skillful. He's a really hard match up when given space, so the wing is great for him. Very impressed that he has made a position for himself when Tom Lynch took that 2nd marking forward spot from him.
and this is on the back of a "mini-preseason" during the year to drop a few kegs, imagine how he'll grow into the role with a full preseason under the belt. Hes great in the role bc hes very solid in the air, can roost the ball a mile and is a good reader of the play. Seems to have all the tools for it

Great post

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

and this is on the back of a "mini-preseason" during the year to drop a few kegs, imagine how he'll grow into the role with a full preseason under the belt. Hes great in the role bc hes very solid in the air, can roost the ball a mile and is a good reader of the play. Seems to have all the tools for it
this.gif

Right in front of us...

BEST!

I ******* love Josh Caddy.

Mah mate, you’d end him. You’re pretty massive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back