Player Watch #22 Nick Blakey

Remove this Banner Ad

Kapers

Club Legend
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
So he's quite clearly not just a passionate supporter who can have disagreements, which is the crux of what you responded to.
Really not the crux, the crux was that he admits when he's wrong. I then stated he is a passionate supporter, which is a side point, not a crux.
He IS a passionate supporter, what he does around that wasn't part of my statement.
I don't know why you've taken umbrage at what I said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
Really not the crux, the crux was that he admits when he's wrong. I then stated he is a passionate supporter, which is a side point, not a crux.
He IS a passionate supporter, what he does around that wasn't part of my statement.
I don't know why you've taken umbrage at what I said.
He is perfect that's why , will have a vaccine ready soon for foot in mouth

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
He is perfect that's why , will have a vaccine ready soon for foot in mouth
I've found Kummerspeck to be a good poster to discuss things with even if we don't agree on everything. I actually enjoy hearing your thoughts on footy as well as you have interesting perspectives but they're few and far between all the ridiculing posts.

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Cavs, Redsox, Patriots
why dont we all draw a line in the sand and just talk footy and have a laugh

and let the mods mod not do it ourselves (bedders ;) )

ive probably had fights with everyone on this board, but so what? , doesnt matter, we all dont have to agree, but it does get annoying if people want to control where the convo goes (which i guess i am now, but id like to talk about blakey)

bedford

Hall of Famer
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC
I've found Kummerspeck to be a good poster to discuss things with even if we don't agree on everything. I actually enjoy hearing your thoughts on footy as well as you have interesting perspectives but they're few and far between all the ridiculing posts.
As i have we all can't get on , but someone like that thinks they are a perfect human i and a few others don't cop it. I get the shits easy and love the Bloods and am very far from perfect and f up at time , so sorry and we move on i hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom