Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Jun 8, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m up for $20k if he salutes after getting in at $501.

He’s still @ $101 on SportBet.

I’d settle for a $1500 cash out.

That's good going, i'm not in that ballpark.

I'm thinking about having more on him, $101 on Ladbrokes still. He probably needs one more standout game in the next two weeks to bring him right in. And against the Tigers and Carl who lack ruck strength, he's every chance.

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Still paying $101 on Sportsbet lol. Chucked a bit on him. Some of the blokes paying less are ridiculous:

Sidebottom (will miss a quarter of the year), Gawn, Menegola, Wingard, Bailey Smith, our Higgo, etc.

Still paying $101 on Sportsbet lol. Chucked a bit on him. Some of the blokes paying less are ridiculous:

Sidebottom (will miss a quarter of the year), Gawn, Menegola, Wingard, Bailey Smith, our Higgo, etc.

Heeney (out for the season) - $101

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, Raiders, GSW, QPR, NYM
Bob Murphy says English trying to get to level of Grundy and Gawn.

The media genuinely refuse to acknowledge Goldy.

It’s restricted to Gawn, Grundy and NicNat when discussing the top level of rucks.

Absolute cockbrains.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne

It’s restricted to Gawn, Grundy and NicNat when discussing the top level of rucks.

Absolute cockbrains.
Nic Nat LOL!

Lucky to be in the top 10 ruckman in the league.

A flashy highlight doesn’t make him a great ruckman.

I had a chuckle when they discussed that Reilly O’Brien nearly broke even with Nic Nat last week.

Nic Nat 7 disposal and a couple of highlights.

O’Brien 19 disposals and contributed around the ground.

The messaging should have been the other way, but as you said cockbrains.

Goldy is leading clearances, yet they are fawning all over Grundys clearance numbers.

Goldy has done it at the level of a Grundy and Gawn for longer, yet these sycophants talk of Grundy and Gawn as being generational ruckmen. It’s unfair on the big man, but let’s hope he uses it to spur him on, to prove that the media is nothing more than a collective group of cockbrains.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
My favourite non-rating of Goldy was in 2014 when the media was gushing over Blicavs running ability and how he was going to run him into the ground.

Goldy proceeded to destroy him.

Last edited:

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My favourite non-rating of Goldy was in 2014 when the media was gushing over Blicavs running ability and how he was going to run him into the ground.

Goody proceeded to destroy him.

But Blicavs nearly made an Olympic training squad after Mickey Turner from the Geelong Falcons factory saw him in a coffee queue at Queenscliffe.

shimaburnsgrieg

Premiership Player
Apr 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Absolute cockbrains.
Goldie is currently in the top 5 of the coaches award and the only ruckman in the top 10 - NicNat is the next in line.

Goldie is in rare form and clearly the best ruckman in the competition at the moment.

Ether

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nic Nat LOL!

Lucky to be in the top 10 ruckman in the league.

A flashy highlight doesn’t make him a great ruckman.

I had a chuckle when they discussed that Reilly O’Brien nearly broke even with Nic Nat last week.

Nic Nat 7 disposal and a couple of highlights.

O’Brien 19 disposals and contributed around the ground.

The messaging should have been the other way, but as you said cockbrains.

Goldy is leading clearances, yet they are fawning all over Grundys clearance numbers.

Goldy has done it at the level of a Grundy and Gawn for longer, yet these sycophants talk of Grundy and Gawn as being generational ruckmen. It’s unfair on the big man, but let’s hope he uses it to spur him on, to prove that the media is nothing more than a collective group of cockbrains.
They're all privately queueing up to out money on him for the Brownlow and are trying to keep the odds good.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Won't win the Brownlow but, I'll admit he has been better than Grundy this year.

It’s not necessarily about him winning (if he did I throw a massive rager), but having SportBet pay me out four figures for him not winning.

Prochard123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
It’s not necessarily about him winning (if he did I throw a massive rager), but having SportBet pay me out four figures for him not winning.
Yeap, agree.

Just saying it's often a good choice to cash out Brownlow bets on ruckmen. Brownlow needs to fundamentally change its structure for a non-midfielder to win.

Apr 1, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Yeap, agree.

Just saying it's often a good choice to cash out Brownlow bets on ruckmen. Brownlow needs to fundamentally change its structure for a non-midfielder to win.

If he has a blinder this week against Pittonet, then he should be wound in further.

Back