Player Watch #22: Todd Goldstein - Re-signed until end 2022!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Firstly, if Goldy went to the Cats as a free agent, we'd be getting jack s**t back. Secondly, Stanley is injured for 80% of the time
Wouldn’t call a second round pick jack s**t

Which is what we will get if they give him a 3 year deal on decent coin over 500k a year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A pick in the mid 20’s for a player of Goldstein’s caliber is jack s**t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree you can’t expect more than that

That’s a pick still in a decent range to get a quality player yes it’s luck but it’s a good starting point

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I disagree you can’t expect more than that

That’s a pick still in a decent range to get a quality player yes it’s luck but it’s a good starting point
I wouldn’t expect more than that. That’s why it’s important we can keep him. We’ll be significantly weaker without him and all we’ll have to show is draft pick that will be more like likely to fail than succeed.

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Firstly, if Goldy went to the Cats as a free agent, we'd be getting jack s**t back. Secondly, Stanley is injured for 80% of the time
Stanley is clearly rated so highly at Geelong they dropped him and used their fullback against the best ruckman in the comp. In a final.

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I wouldn’t expect more than that. That’s why it’s important we can keep him. We’ll be significantly weaker without him and all we’ll have to show is draft pick that will be more like likely to fail than succeed.

I Think Campbell is capable and we wouldn’t lose ground

Top Bottom