Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Goldy goes to the cats why not get Ryce Stanley? This year has shown our centre clearances are below par and that's with a top 3 ruckman.

I had the same thought. Stanley has some deficiencies but he also has some good attributes and would be well worth a look at.

Wouldn’t call a second round pick jack s**t

Which is what we will get if they give him a 3 year deal on decent coin over 500k a year
Given his age, we may not get anything, as per Waite deal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree you can’t expect more than that

That’s a pick still in a decent range to get a quality player yes it’s luck but it’s a good starting point

I wouldn’t expect more than that. That’s why it’s important we can keep him. We’ll be significantly weaker without him and all we’ll have to show is draft pick that will be more like likely to fail than succeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly, if Goldy went to the Cats as a free agent, we'd be getting jack s**t back. Secondly, Stanley is injured for 80% of the time

Stanley is clearly rated so highly at Geelong they dropped him and used their fullback against the best ruckman in the comp. In a final.

I wouldn’t expect more than that. That’s why it’s important we can keep him. We’ll be significantly weaker without him and all we’ll have to show is draft pick that will be more like likely to fail than succeed.

I Think Campbell is capable and we wouldn’t lose ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Back