Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

I'm guessing that some people who post here never actually attend games. It's the only explanation for them wanting to get rid of a player who dominated his position and got better as the season progressed.

Do yourselves a favour and catch a replay of the Port Adelaide R22 game.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm guessing that some people who post here never actually attend games. It's the only explanation for them wanting to get rid of a player who dominated his position and got better as the season progressed.

My undead grandmother could rack up a dozen possessions in that game.

Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

We also never had trouble moving on older ruckmen if there was a younger guy ready to take over. (McIntosh and Hale if anyone is wondering)

I think that says enough.

We also never had trouble moving on older ruckmen if there was a younger guy ready to take over. (McIntosh and Hale if anyone is wondering)

I think that says enough.
Says a lot about Campbell which is contradictory to the 2 year deal we gave him

Should have just given Campbell 1 year deal if they were going to keep goldy

Jul 10, 2008
Townsville
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Back