Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 11, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Gibbo "Goldy isn't injured it's all his mindset, he's right to go"

Brad "Goldy is 100%, has fully trained and his best is coming up"

Swallow "Goldy is fine but he is not 100%"

image.gif

Viper2Jester

Cancelled
Mar 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"We've just got to be aware that in times in this really tough industry you come across some inclement weather, but the weather always clears and we've got to make sure that our response to that inclement weather is really solid and we stay the course," he said.

I think Scott has lost the plot completely.

Gibbo "Goldy isn't injured it's all his mindset, he's right to go"

Brad "Goldy is 100%, has fully trained and his best is coming up"

Swallow "Goldy is fine but he is not 100%"

View attachment 267970

Lol.

Actually I don't think they can metaphorically win with this strategy anyway.

If he's "fine" he should be copping massive heat for being very, very average for 2 months.

"We've just got to be aware that in times in this really tough industry you come across some inclement weather, but the weather always clears and we've got to make sure that our response to that inclement weather is really solid and we stay the course," he said.

I think Scott has lost the plot completely.

Definitely an "uh oh" moment for me that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thewlis Dish

Cancelled
10k Posts
Sep 9, 2003
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
FGR
A step in the right direction tonight. Moving better around the ground, albeit not at his AA pace.

Hickey is no mug either.

Thought he gave Hickey a bit of a clinic in terms of ruckwork. Still unable to push around the ground like he usually does though, but won that match-up.

benbanjo

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ruckwork was excellent against the saints, around the ground work was ok at best, you can clearly see he hasn't been right for a while, don't want to say where a player is injured, others will try and target t hat area.

Jul 19, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
GRM, Williams
Goldy dropped his head a few times after being out-marked. Mumbled under his breath and swore at himself. Shuffled off to chase someone in a labourious effort.

Lost his mojo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back