Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

No im right. You are an idiot and you need to grow up.

BF and social media you say? Mostly populated by *******s with the IQ of Forest Gump.
Be that as it may, it's still people discussing a rumour and associating it negatively with the club. Their IQ is inconsequential.

But nah, you're not right. It's actually pretty pathetic when people can't engage their critical thinking faculties or participate in constructive discussion and have to revert to ad hominem diatribes.

But that seems to be your schtick, so, yeah, good on ya.

Yeah, way to engage in constructive debate. Clearly you're wrong so you have to revert to that type of bullshit.

No one sent me that meme, it's doing the rounds here on BF and on social media and I used what my mates said to me as a small example of a broader discussion that surrounds these rumours.

Dismissing the importance of social media in discussions like this is a perfect demonstration of your naivety. Thank you for proving my point for me.

Most likely all these bottom feeding social media pages are just feeding off each other's bullshit in an attempt to get the click bait in full throbb mode. To think all this is based off 1 tweet from an ex. People are turning the AFL into Days of our lives and footballers into soap stars.

Only thing I care about is that the team plays well.

Goldy is not leaving. Cam Joyce would be laughing over all this crap just like he was at the Magpies 3 year deal to Wellsy.

If Goldy was leaving, that means Marc Murphy is swapping codes and playing soccer in Turkey next year if the rumours about him and his misses are correct.
I never suggested he was.
Most likely all these bottom feeding social media pages are just feeding off each other's bullshit in an attempt to get the click bait in full throbb mode. To think all this is based off 1 tweet from an ex. People are turning the AFL into Days of our lives and footballers into soap stars.

Only thing I care about is that the team plays well.
I don't disagree, mate, but as a result everyone is talking about it now and associating it negatively with out club.

I'm obviously of the opinion that this isn't healthy for the club's reputation or brand.

I never suggested he was.

I don't disagree, mate, but as a result everyone is talking about it now and associating it negatively with out club.

I'm obviously of the opinion that this isn't healthy for the club's reputation or brand.

It's a football club. They are footballers. FFS. Reputation or brand? You know what's bad for our rep or brand? Losing. No one cares if you win. Look at the Hawks. Not exactly a bunch of upstanding members of society. Does anyone care? No. They just won 3 flags.

So Goldy and the masseuse engaged in consensual sex? Is that what all the inuendo is?

What's the big deal?

Not great (mixing buisness with pleasure) but hardly sinful. Or have I not heard the other half of this story?

Ps. Pics of masseuse or it didn't happen.

So Goldy and the masseuse engaged in consensual sex? Is that what all the inuendo is?

What's the big deal?

Not great (mixing buisness with pleasure) but hardly sinful. Or have I not heard the other half of this story?

Ps. Pics of masseuse or it didn't happen.

upload_2016-10-15_20-31-53.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FYI this is my screen when I open the BF app
24e214928833f14a08d3bb72c3a258b2.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trading Goldy would be a massive kickstart to our rebuild.

Trading a 28 yo who will most likely be finished before our next tilt at a premiership, is a no brainer.

He is worth a top ten pick now. He could be worth more than that. In 3 years time, his trade value is zero.

But is the club bold enough to trade Goldy ?

Thats the question......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back