Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't care less if he stays or goes....

......as long as we win out of the deal.

Contracted and elite ruckman.

I'm surprised people are automatically against it.
There's that, and the gossiping being unseemly.

Maybe it's the deadening feeling of farewelling Boomer and Drew and Spud together, but right now, I don't care who leaves as long as North is improved by the deal. Didn't even care about Wells going, just in a frame of mind that it's all about the jumper, not the guy temporarily wearing it, so I'm not automatically against (or for) anything. Just care about the club being stronger as a result.

Maybe it's the deadening feeling of farewelling Boomer and Drew and Spud together, but right now, I don't care who leaves as long as North is improved by the deal. Didn't even care about Wells going, just in a frame of mind that it's all about the jumper, not the guy temporarily wearing it, so I'm not automatically against (or for) anything. Just care about the club being stronger as a result.
You're a shell of a woman. 'Don't care, just make it better.' :fearful:

This articulates exactly how I feel about things right now.

So long as we are stronger in round one than we are right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely agree with all of that.

We have to get better, and hard decisions need to be made to get there (of which we've already made some). Whether Goldstein is also part of that, who knows, but I certainly am not against any player going if it significantly helps our position and speeds up the reset.

Preferably laced with hash oil.

DR's just blowin off steam, we all do it occassionally

fart.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back