Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

A ballsy move would be to trade Goldy for a mid first round pick this year.

I know that's an unpopular theory around here but he won't be around for our next window, we have a 10 year ruckman ready to be the number 1 man now.

Needs to be investigated

It's actually a popular theory around here.

We need to see how the rest of the season plays out, but there will need to be a hard decision made one way or another.

I think the nominate rule is bullshit anyway. Surely the rule should be that anyone can be in the ruck and they penalise a club if two of their players go up. This gives full effect to the no third man up rule, and it would very soon iterate back to two ruckmen contesting, as has happened throughout history.

I think the nominate rule is bullshit anyway. Surely the rule should be that anyone can be in the ruck and they penalise a club if two of their players go up. This gives full effect to the no third man up rule, and it would very soon iterate back to two ruckmen contesting, as has happened throughout history.

Yeah the "nominate" bit is just stupid. If you are a mid and your direct opponent nominates you're sposed to let them go and not put on any contact? What a stupid idea. Stupid.

A ballsy move would be to trade Goldy for a mid first round pick this year.

I know that's an unpopular theory around here but he won't be around for our next window, we have a 10 year ruckman ready to be the number 1 man now.

Needs to be investigated
Reckon I suggested that last trade period...and wouldn't be surprised to see him in orange next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon I suggested that last trade period...and wouldn't be surprised to see him in orange next year.

I doubt he will venture interstate due to his personal life issues. We enquired about a player last season and the other club said yes but wanted Goldy and we let out a nervous fart and left.

If Scott is at North next season so will Goldy

Goldy will play this week. Preuss needs to be rotated. Team selection will need to be mindful of not having too many talks against the Dogs. I think it was a good selection to go tall in Tassie as the weather conditions were not conducive to good ball movement. Under the roof at etihad, it's a different story . No need for 50 m kicks/bombs from half back or from centre into the F50.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Mate, that's also bias. It doesn't mean the same as agenda. Look it up.
So, your agenda is to highlight ozzyoslo's bias, and he thinks your bias in looking for his bias amounts to you thinking he has an agenda? #amiright?

(Not sure how that reads in Norwegian...)

I doubt he will venture interstate due to his personal life issues. We enquired about a player last season and the other club said yes but wanted Goldy and we let out a nervous fart and left.

If Scott is at North next season so will Goldy
Are you able to give details?

On the biggest money at north and now the second ruckman think Brad is saying nows the time to show something. And yesterday we got zero.

So, your agenda is to highlight ozzyoslo's bias, and he thinks your bias in looking for his bias amounts to you thinking he has an agenda? #amiright?

(Not sure how that reads in Norwegian...)

Sounds about right. Or if you prefer:

Høres omtrent riktig.

Ozzy can let us know how Google Translate did on this occasion

Are you able to give details?

mate the conversation was about missing out on players swapping clubs and was mentioned that clubs always ask for Goldy and we go quiet. We offer up scraps and expect quality in return. Along those lines anyway. Risk adverse was the term used.

Thought the Goldie/Preuss combo was actually working ok while we were competitive in the middle.

Think its every chance to be successful this year against lesser opposition. Probably not great news for Daw though.

Thought the Goldie/Preuss combo was actually working ok while we were competitive in the middle.

Think its every chance to be successful this year against lesser opposition. Probably not great news for Daw though.

Yeah, it did. 3 goals between both of them yesterday and 4 goals in the first round and both got enough of the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back