Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

sbdan

Cancelled
Apr 26, 2005
FNQ
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Rooboys
If goldy and Higgins haven't signed by now they are gone gone gone

Campbell is a different kind of ruckman (a big log) who I'd be happy to give a shot.

If goldy and Higgins haven't signed by now they are gone gone gone

Campbell is a different kind of ruckman (a big log) who I'd be happy to give a shot.
Higgins is contracted for next year with us so he doesn’t need to sign anything now

Goldy on the other hand is out of contract

The Dingrel

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Brisbane Bandits
I had the same thought. Stanley has some deficiencies but he also has some good attributes and would be well worth a look at.

We already have the VFL's best ruckman. Continue to develop Xerri, Maj handy in the ruck if we can get him back on the park, look at picking up another rookie ruck, and just wonder with McKay's frame, if he could build the cardio to be developed into a ruck. Thats a resounding waste of a list spot on Stanley for me.

Mar 16, 2001
Melbourne VIC
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wales, Eastwood, West Ham
My source keeps saying Goldy and Higgo ok. Must say I started to doubt him. Very happy to have Goldy stay. Very happy.
Wouldn’t have blamed you or your source if we had been trumped by Geelong getting desperate and silly with their offer.

So relieved and pleased that he is staying. Keeps this team in the hunt, which is good for the club, the fans, and our prospects with trades and free agents.

Wouldn’t have blamed you or your source if we had been trumped by Geelong getting desperate and silly with their offer.

So relieved and pleased that he is staying. Keeps this team in the hunt, which is good for the club, the fans, and our prospects with trades and free agents.
Geelong has always been in the loop but did increase their offer. My source is usually reliable and reckons the deal was done a week ago in principle. Whatever the facts are glad to keep Goldy. Hopefully Higgo too.

Back