Past #22: Todd Goldstein - has advised NMFC he will seek opportunity at Essendon in '24 - 316 NM games/156 goals/'15 SBM/'15 AA/most hitouts in lge history

Remove this Banner Ad

goldies steller form atm is a bit like my putting, always seem to putt well when i cant get off the tee or are spraying my pitching wedges from 80 yards.

seriousely though he must be in a far better mental place now because he is plaing like a champ rather than the 17/18 player when he looked more like a chump.

Some tossbags over on the * board reckon Goldy was “well held” all night and that Phillips did a great job keeping him quiet.

fu** me, if 19 disposals, 30 hit outs, 6 clearances, 5 marks and 7 score involvements is being “well held” we must have the second coming of Jesus lining up in the ruck.
Goldy slaughtered him

Some tossbags over on the * board reckon Goldy was “well held” all night and that Phillips did a great job keeping him quiet.

fu** me, if 19 disposals, 30 hit outs, 6 clearances, 5 marks and 7 score involvements is being “well held” we must have the second coming of Jesus lining up in the ruck.
I'd say that Phillips' did a decent job contesting the ruck contests, however the compliments stop very quickly after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say that Phillips' did a decent job contesting the ruck contests, however the compliments stop very quickly after that.
Meh. Goldy’s influence on a game has never been solely measured by his hit outs. Gave him a bath and a half around the ground and in close. Just thought it was amusing that * fans reckon Phillips held him.

*Tossbags are just going to toss. Lol

Most likely the same mental giants that are claiming the Shiel hit was a head clash?

I want to see someone snap Shiel in half, he had no other intention other than to hurt Taylor on Saturday night.

s**t campaigner was dirty that Luke “The Mask” McDonald was giving him s footballing lesson.

Only solid according to that knobhead Barrett.

Love how they think Nic Nat is flying with his massive 7 disposal game. They actually made me laugh that they though Reilly O’Brien was close to breaking even with him, with his 19 disposals.

I actually thought the kid from Essesdon tried his heart out. They’ve definitely got a player there.

That only makes Goldys game better imo. Goldy was by far the best player on the ground and the ranger made him earn it.

Very good game from Goldy.

I actually thought the kid from Essesdon tried his heart out. They’ve definitely got a player there.

That only makes Goldys game better imo. Goldy was by far the best player on the ground and the ranger made him earn it.

Very good game from Goldy.
Kid? Phillips is 29 and couldn’t cut it at Carlton and GWS when they were s**t.

I hope he and Tarrant and Higgins are around for the number 5. They deserve it but I doubt we have the cattle to do it.

I hope we are 😫

Back to goldy - how good has he been.
Best form of his life and us rucking and then roving as well.
Will smash the bnf.

I hope we are 😫

Back to goldy - how good has he been.
Best form of his life and us rucking and then roving as well.
Will smash the bnf.
If we held the bnf tomorrow it would be Goldi-Jy-Tarrant as a clear top 3 and then McDonald-Walker- to round out the top 5. Add in Dumont and Taylor maybe then daylight and raffle the rest.
We are carrying a good 14-15 players each week each and getting beat in doing so.

Only solid according to that knobhead Barrett.

Love how they think Nic Nat is flying with his massive 7 disposal game. They actually made me laugh that they though Reilly O’Brien was close to breaking even with him, with his 19 disposals.

Possibly the most overrated player in the comp. Especially by Kingy.

Scott Lucas was bang on when he described Nic nat as a highlights reel not a footballer.

Goldy busts his arse every week, you can see it in his face (red cheeks and steam coming off him.
I don’t see steam coming off any other players.
Hmmmm biggest bloke on the ground lugs around 100+ kg’s and others cruise.

If we held the bnf tomorrow it would be Goldi-Jy-Tarrant as a clear top 3 and then McDonald-Walker- to round out the top 5. Add in Dumont and Taylor maybe then daylight and raffle the rest.
We are carrying a good 14-15 players each week each and getting beat in doing so.
good summary, i would prolly add zurhaar and thomas on potential and Larkey whos injured, then the rest would all be on the table.

with regards to goldy, his current form only adds to why everyone as so frustrated then he was in the slump, iam hoping BBB is capable of returning to his better form days, somethings amis at the moment, he cant read the ball in flight at all. not saying he has exactly had silver service but he has made a meal of his fair share of entries that were fine.

If Goldy took the Geelong offer he would be playing in a GF this year and would probably win it given what he is producing.

As for us carrying 14 players a week - its culture - happened under the Scott era and is happening now.

Strong sides drop blokes for non performance - we pat them on the back and say you tried hard there is always next week.

It doesn't matter if the replacement players are young - you must have a culture that repeated poor efforts will see you out of the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back