Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Big strong boy. Looked quality before Durdin killed him.

Plenty to work with.

Agree. Looked very comfortable on the last line of defence and could end up being Robbies replacement.

How was he going before he got knocked out? I don't know anything about Ben, they must have had some fun in their younger years.

How was he going before he got knocked out? I don't know anything about Ben, they must have had some fun in their younger years.

He was looking really good, took a couple of strong marks and made a really solid run down tackle on Josh Walker with some excellent follow up work. Probably one of the better debuts we've seen from a key position player for a while at North.

I thought Ben's debut was a very promising one. Looked composed and well able to handle himself playing as a defender. Rotten luck to get knocked out by Sammy Durdin, but having said that, nice to see both boys flying to spoil with their focus purely on the ball.

Let's hope he is okay after that concussion.

Anyone notice Ben says "Mckay" and Harry "McKay"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^ Anyone notice in that video that the players were all giving Scotty T handshakes and hugs? Brad too.

757eb0175f3087c1d1ab582e064831b2.png

When it's 3am and you've had too much, but YMCA comes on and your crew has to bust out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back