Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly im not a fan of North in general but seriously I cant wait for these two goofs to line up on each other. Reminds me of me and my brother in the family backyard cricket around Christmas, just a very authentic brotherly rivalry that the games missing! Reckon its going to be an all time classic and hopefully a good biff or two in the contest with a few pot shots at each other in the post matches. Was really disappointed when Harry pulled out this year after hearing their folks talk on SEN about the two growing up, seem an awesome bunch

One question to you fellas - Is Ben really the listed 201cm height or has Harry just grown an absolute boatload this last year?? Says its meant to be 204v201 but Harry looks half a head taller?

There are people on here who think Ben is just another slow backman.

Open your eyes people!!

Old mate Knightmare again?

Yep, isn’t enough like Darcy Moore apparently.

Defenders who can actually defend aren’t rated according to the great man.

Old mate Knightmare again?

Yep, isn’t enough like Darcy Moore apparently.

Defenders who can actually defend aren’t rated according to the great man.
If any thread has anything to do with this moneyball peanut I refuse to read it.

Some peeps on this board run rings around him..

Yeah footballs has changed now - defenders need to be attackers and forwards need to be able to defend

Ok, I understand this thinking… but surely there is a place for someone who towels up the Key Forwards week after week given their importance to the result of the game?

1 big stopper, 1 small stopper and 4 attack-minded defenders with balls is the go these days

Ok, I understand this thinking… but surely there is a place for someone who towels up the Key Forwards week after week given their importance to the result of the game?

1 big stopper, 1 small stopper and 4 attack-minded defenders with balls is the go these days

Correct.

Get me a Jeremy Howe type incepting defender that can play tall and Whitfield type rebounder who isn’t scared to go when it’s he’s turn to go.
Add that to McKay , corr , Turner , Lmac and we’re lock n loaded

Correct.

Get me a Jeremy Howe type incepting defender that can play tall and Whitfield type rebounder who isn’t scared to go when it’s he’s turn to go.

That's not how Bigfooty works mate.

We need 2 defenders who can play tall, play small, intercept and have elite pace, vision and footskills. We can't afford anyone on the list who can't do all those things at once.

Correct.

Is that Wilmot and Alleer?

Having 2 sons found this very funny my 2 would act the same in an interview
Hahaha my wife and I remarked the same about our 2 sons. 2 years apart but very competitive.

Here they are playing against each other and the younger one relished tackling his older brother haha They are 7 and 9 in this. About the 8 min mark out comes the smart ass smile haha

Bring on the 1st encounter between the twin towers!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has turned a corner.
Taz gone. It’s his backline now.
Is one of the - if not the - most important cogs in the machine rolling torwards flag number 5.

Im calling it early. He will be top 2 in the B&F & he will be in the All Australian team.

View attachment 1278968
I agree and I hope your right. Unfortunately the BnF seems to be a midfielders award though. Not as lob sided as the brownlow, but still very hard for a non mid to win. The AFL should bring in a defenders award

I agree and I hope your right. Unfortunately the BnF seems to be a midfielders award though. Not as lob sided as the brownlow, but still very hard for a non mid to win. The AFL should bring in a defenders award

Agree, but not impossible. If a defender’s going to win - it’s the full back. Dench x 4, Martyn x 2, Thompson and Tarrant 1 each.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back