Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great he has stuck with the club.

Must admit I’m a little disappointed it wasn’t a longer deal. Makes sense from his point of view. And I guess from the clubs to an extent where we have been burned with 4 year deals for guys that haven’t gone on with it. But would have thought Mckay would be worth it.

Anyway, as long as the club starts getting wins over the next couple of years he’ll want to stay on.

Great he has stuck with the club.

Must admit I’m a little disappointed it wasn’t a longer deal. Makes sense from his point of view. And I guess from the clubs to an extent where we have been burned with 4 year deals for guys that haven’t gone on with it. But would have thought Mckay would be worth it.

Anyway, as long as the club starts getting wins over the next couple of years he’ll want to stay on.
Would have liked him to get 3 years though...but 2 is a start..

DuckYeah

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 5, 2010
Moist island
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep Tyson, Atley, Campbell, Josh and Will Walker all on new three year deals. Should make the board ecstatic.
They’ll probably get one year extensions. I feel will walker is probably done though. Im realistic to know we need some experience no matter how shite they are.

Something I would not have said pre season. I’d be signing Hall up for another 2.

I suppose the permanently morose will have to go elsewhere for their fix now.

Excuse me; this thread is about the club making a financial commitment to a player.
If you're not making a financial commitment to the club, please refrain from celebrating said news.

Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back