Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Another game, another scalp. Also that kick to Zurhaar should be a lesson to our mids on how to kick to a leading forward.

Destroying all these highly touted young key forwards as well.

Just a little nervous about the the long awaited and much anticipated McKay twins showdown this weekend. Ben’s form the last couple of weeks hasn’t been fantastic and he’ll want to have a lift in form if he wants to get the points over Harry.

In saying that it will come down to the amount of supply coming down the ground as always. Our midfield gets on top and then Ben will win the day.

Ben was doing a lot better before Tarrant came back in - very odd. I hope he keeps Harry goalless and gives him s**t about it talking about the win during the post-match presser with whatever di*khead is doing the boundary.

Ben was doing a lot better before Tarrant came back in - very odd. I hope he keeps Harry goalless and gives him sh*t about it talking about the win during the post-match presser with whatever di*khead is doing the boundary.
I couldn’t agree more .
BMac was practically holding up the whole defence on his own & winning most of his 1 on 1 contests against all the Gorillas before Taz’s return.
As soon as Taz came back & from that very first game in Tassie … he has slightly dropped off his previous top shelf unbelievable form . Not sure if it’s in the dynamics of having another tall backmen (Walker spends a lot of time down there too) … can’t get my head around what’s changed . But he definitely has not been as good .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Mckay parents were on SEN this morning. Very funny.

The Mckay parents were on SEN this morning. Very funny.

Haha thanks for posting that, mate. That was brilliant.

Harry McKay out for Blues

View attachment 1184505

These two boys certainly don't mind taking a strip off the other, to the point where it's border-line malicious, but with this shared dark humour underneath as well. Not a twin myself, so don't know about these dynamics, but if there's anywhere here who could pass on some observations about 'being a twin', it would make for very interesting read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back