Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

In terms of the distribution of player responsibility at the club right now, I reckon this dude is shouldering more than any other, almost certainly more than his contract justifies. What’s he on- less than 2/3s of Polec’s, probably?
We could have two injuries in the fwd or mid line, and I still wouldn’t lose the faith, but if Ben goes down with a knee injury or something, as Leadbelly would sing: it’s goodnight Irene, goodnight Irene.
He’ll be on a fair penny. 5-600k

The McKay brothers are freaks of nature. Ben, not Harry, should have shaved his head - looks 2x meaner. He still can outdo Harry by going full shave . It would be like having Mighty Mick all over again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As good a stopper as he has turned into, I hope we start seeing a bit more intercepting from Ben starting from next year. I reckon he's capable and it's the next part of his game that needs to develop so that he reaches the top echelon of KPDs.
Reckon his pace and endurance was an issue.
Seems to have rectified it now.

Honestly im not a fan of North in general but seriously I cant wait for these two goofs to line up on each other. Reminds me of me and my brother in the family backyard cricket around Christmas, just a very authentic brotherly rivalry that the games missing! Reckon its going to be an all time classic and hopefully a good biff or two in the contest with a few pot shots at each other in the post matches. Was really disappointed when Harry pulled out this year after hearing their folks talk on SEN about the two growing up, seem an awesome bunch

One question to you fellas - Is Ben really the listed 201cm height or has Harry just grown an absolute boatload this last year?? Says its meant to be 204v201 but Harry looks half a head taller?

Honestly im not a fan of North in general but seriously I cant wait for these two goofs to line up on each other. Reminds me of me and my brother in the family backyard cricket around Christmas, just a very authentic brotherly rivalry that the games missing! Reckon its going to be an all time classic and hopefully a good biff or two in the contest with a few pot shots at each other in the post matches. Was really disappointed when Harry pulled out this year after hearing their folks talk on SEN about the two growing up, seem an awesome bunch

One question to you fellas - Is Ben really the listed 201cm height or has Harry just grown an absolute boatload this last year?? Says its meant to be 204v201 but Harry looks half a head taller?
Your profile says you’re a Carlton fan and your username are pretty much dead give aways..

Its all perspective, Harry is closer to the camera and Ben isn't standing on a box.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back