Past #23: Ben McKay - gone to * as RFA - NMFC awarded Band 1 pick #3 compo

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone go post that pic on the blues board

I don't think Harry is much smaller either tbh!

Both of them are the next monster KPP players of the AFL, luckily we will have the clone to handle the brother!

590769_dde5318751a0502f4292917722721eb2.jpg

Both of them are the next monster KPP players of the AFL, luckily we will have the clone to handle the brother!

Holy crap. Were they both drafted with slow release testosterone and GH patches under the skin?

He has weak thumbs. Attack the thumbs! Go for the thumbs!

Harry looks a little more "cut" at this stage. He's, probably, a tad fitter. He's ahead of Ben, in that he has played more AFL. I'd like to think that Ben will shed a little bit of condition during the pre-season.

Would be fine if he opted to do that just as long as he was strict with his diet and spoke to the club's dietitian. Not ideal but very easy with a vegetarian diet...a lot harder with vegan.

It’s not fine. I want him eating one chook per day, at least 4 fish a week and 1 cow per month.

Harry looks a little more "cut" at this stage. He's, probably, a tad fitter. He's ahead of Ben, in that he has played more AFL. I'd like to think that Ben will shed a little bit of condition during the pre-season.

I wouldn't say he's fitter, as for the skin folds...............interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Larkey must get pretty frustrated seeing Ben put some meat on and he hasn't got to the point where he can put on some size. It'll come.

Larkeys pretty much destined to have a frame like Drew Petrie's, he'll never reach Bens level of monster weight. Its just genetics man.

But with that said, Drewie was never a pushover.

Core strength and the knowledge of how to position yourself far outweighs large big muscle body mass. Luckily Larkey knows how to use his body to his advantage.

It’s one of the reasons why Carey & Ablett were so good, they often played on bigger bulkier full backs but because they knew how to position themselves, brace and use their strength they could both out body much bigger opponents

The idea that veganism and muscle mass are mutually exclusive is a seriously outdated concept.

0p6ddl2ti6sz.jpg

I choose to eat no meat...................only insulin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back