Player Watch #23: Ben McKay -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
New York Yankees
2nd tall and Thommo in that floating/intercept role.
Yes - Daw's role for sure - but is he that type of player? I would have thought that Wright would be much better equipped for that. Playing BMAc, Taz and Thommo in the same team seems a bit too much.

Snake_Baker

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Pfffft, as if!
Yes - Daw's role for sure - but is he that type of player? I would have thought that Wright would be much better equipped for that. Playing BMAc, Taz and Thommo in the same team seems a bit too much.
Can he take intercept marks?

They call him "buckets" for a reason mate.

kaboom kid

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Last year he was the greatest thing since sliced bread and now after 2 poor JLT games ppl are giving up on him. Seriously?
Unbelievable. 1 quarter of senior football and the pitchforks are out. He wasn't even that bad in the last JLT....Probably the same posters that were howling about him not being played last year. He isn't being played sky is falling. He is playing but has one bad JLT game. Sky is falling. I pray he doesn't read this thread.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
New York Yankees
Can he take intercept marks?

They call him "buckets" for a reason mate.
Yep - they may call him that but I have seen Wright take ..you know ..intercept marks (when it counts) - with BMac I can see the potential but with Thommo and Taz in the team it seems way too immobile for mine to have BMac there as well.

Top Bottom