Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
8 marks.

He made a couple of blues, but will tidy that up over time.

7 tackles & 4 score involvements are outstanding for a seasoned KPD much less an 8 game player.

Coming along nicely.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

What is his spoil to out marked ratio in reasonable contests?

30 to 1?

Just kills the ball and his opponent. If they don't get it lace out, they aren't outmarking him.

What is his spoil to out marked ratio in reasonable contests?

30 to 1?

Just kills the ball and his opponent.

I think he understands his limitations very well. Punches when he should and marks when he can. He will very easily slot into Tarrant's role

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I think he understands his limitations very well. Punches when he should and marks when he can. He will very easily slot into Tarrant's role

I mentioned previously that I have seen Shaw putting a lot of time in to him when I went down to Arden Street.

He's playing the percentages like all good defenders.

Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The foundations were always there.

He seems to have found another gear and more belief. His field kicking and decision making with ball in hand had improved out of sight, compared to the VFL games I watched last year.

would still be the worst short kick in the team by some margin. Missed every kick under 25m. Some by 2-3 metres. Tarrant rarely misses. Still a long way to go in my view.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
good candidate for the golden fist.

1596270194522.png

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Went at 73% DE and only had one turnover today.

He had one stinking kick. That’s all. Just needs to watch that. Otherwise he was really good. As he has been the past 3 games.

If he can keep building, it can be huge for us. Wipes out a pending disaster when Tazz gives it away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 4, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Golden State, SF 49ers
Kept up with Lynch when he was on him. Lynch is one of the best hard running up the ground forwards in the comp and at 200cm to stay with him was impressive. Looks like he can play on different types of forwards.

Playing with more confidence each game. Took a good intercept mark.

A keeper. Massive for our rebuild.

Aug 16, 2009
North Caulfield
AFL Club
North Melbourne
8 marks.

He made a couple of blues, but will tidy that up over time.

7 tackles & 4 score involvements are outstanding for a seasoned KPD much less an 8 game player.

Coming along nicely.
Yep. I always don't mind the errors. He will learn and work on that. It's just confidence. I like how he knows he is big and strong.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
And the more they keep finding their feet, win, lose or draw the better off we'll be in the long run.

#LEARNING

10 of the 22 and under brigade in today. Thomas missing. Walker not far away. Comben and Perez to come plus multiple 1st rounders coming.

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Went at 73% DE and only had one turnover today.

He had 3 really dodgy short kicks.

One early on when he had a go at his teammate for not marking it. A grubber kicking backwards in the second. And the turnover for goal in the third.

But overall he kicked some nice ones too. One to Maj. The play where he took the game on which lead to a goal. And a nice cross ground kick that set up a team mate inside 50.

The main thing is that he’s so much more confident with the ball in the air than what he showed last year. Glad for him and the club!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back