Retired #23: David Myers - Retiring at the end of the season - 20/8

Remove this Banner Ad

David won't like the review and seeing 3 or 4 of his second half efforts (or lack of) that hurt us badly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I dunno...

He's not worth persisting with. I don't think he'll ever be a consistent player. He randomly plays well, then goes missing again for the next 3-5 weeks.

Went to ground a lot. 14 disposals, 4 clearances and 50% disposal efficiency is fairly ordinary.

I'd rather, Langford, Mynott or Laverde play his role. I reckon all 3 can match or beat those numbers.

I dunno...

He's not worth persisting with. I don't think he'll ever be a consistent player. He randomly plays well, then goes missing again for the next 3-5 weeks.

Went to ground a lot. 14 disposals, 4 clearances and 50% disposal efficiency is fairly ordinary.

I'd rather, Langford, Mynott or Laverde play his role. I reckon all 3 can match or beat those numbers.

He doesnt seem to do pre-seasons, spends half a season getting fit and then tends to come good late.

Problem is that if they drop him he plays VFL like he's an adult among children.

Very limited footballer that adds nothing except for the token odd goal outside 50 from a handball receive. For his size and experience he should be impacting games way more often especially around stoppages. He is quickly becoming a liability, if not already there imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back