Retired #23: David Myers - Retiring at the end of the season - 20/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Would almost rather Myers in the guts next week than Langford tbh.

Why not Mynott or Jok or Hams or Laverde. Myers is gone at the end of this year, why waste the opportunity for a kid.

Why not Mynott or Jok or Hams or Laverde. Myers is gone at the end of this year, why waste the opportunity for a kid.
Mynott, Jok, Hams will get absolutely monstered by Bont, Macrae and Dunkley. I would be ok with Laverde having a run in there though. My post was more directed at Langford being **** than Myers actually playing.

This is the test for Woosha. He needs to avoid selecting Myers. We know the reality of him at AFL level, give a kid games.

I don’t mind selecting Myers whilst we are fighting for September action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not his biggest fan but if Heppell doesn’t come up this week then he’ll probably come in. Smashes it up at VFL but he’s been a pretty inconsistent AFL player - let’s hope if he does come in he gives us something...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If both Parish and Heppell are out next week, then playing Myers seems to be a no brainer to me.

A crunch game we have to win and people would rather throw a kid like Mynott to the wolves? Crazy.

If both Parish and Heppell are out next week, then playing Myers seems to be a no brainer to me.

A crunch game we have to win and people would rather throw a kid like Mynott to the wolves? Crazy.
It's the test of Worsfold to ignore form and reward underperforming kids though.

Especially since he was injured against Sandy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been a fan over the years. But you've been there without really being there in too many games. I never want to see you play senior football ever again.

I've been a fan over the years. But you've been there without really being there in too many games. I never want to see you play senior football ever again.
It’s very unlikely you ever will and he was pretty clearly only brought back because of injuries.

Have a look at some others who have been playing week after week in their same positions and did less after more time on the ground than him ........he is not the problem its much bigger than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back