Senior 23. Jacob Weitering

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine if we had taken Schache like some ‘experts’ demanded we do, and lamented we didn’t.

Not sure PP would still be standing

I am not intending to crap on Murphy, Gibbs and Kreuzer (quite the opposite) but who reckons Weiters is fast becoming the best number 1 pick we made made? Walsh is only in year 2 and I am sure he will dominate for years to come, too, but just out of our number 1’s who have been in the system for years.

You always want to hit the jackpot on high draft picks and we definitely have. 5 more years to show Weiters why he should be a one club player.

2015 was such a good draft year for the club. Weiters, McKay, Curnow, Cuningham and Jack.
Mmm nah. Hopefully by the end but Murphy was seriously top stuff in his prime.

Coaches award, top 10 overall player for a 2-3 year period.

Mmm nah. Hopefully by the end but Murphy was seriously top stuff in his prime.

Coaches award, top 10 overall player for a 2-3 year period.

Yeah, Marc was seriously elite in his prime.I feel that Weiters is well on his way to being elite, he certainly performs like he already is. Only 22 and he’s such already such a rock as a KPD.

I am not intending to crap on Murphy, Gibbs and Kreuzer (quite the opposite) but who reckons Weiters is fast becoming the best number 1 pick we made made? Walsh is only in year 2 and I am sure he will dominate for years to come, too, but just out of our number 1’s who have been in the system for years.

You always want to hit the jackpot on high draft picks and we definitely have. 5 more years to show Weiters why he should be a one club player.

2015 was such a good draft year for the club. Weiters, McKay, Curnow, Cuningham and Jack.
Yeah great call. I think Weitering is the best of them.

Weiters. What a start its been for ya. 3rd in the rising star, then your second and third seasons people forgot you are a key defender and that it takes time for big blokes to develop. Now become at least a top 3 defender in the comp and i feel that at the end of your career you will be seen as the consensus best of the 3 as well. B&F and aa for you at 22 years of age thus far. Love ya and cant wait to see the rest of ya career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The good thing about commiting long term to a robot is we know technology never dates...

Nah, we made sure he's got full support for firmware upgrades and plenty of upgrade/expansion slots left before committing.

By 2025 we'll have Weiterbot v10.0 with four times the memory, 5 times the CPU and quite possibly the very rare Captain(TM) custom upgrade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back