#23: James “Jordan Jones” Jordon. Farewell.

Remove this Banner Ad

James Kelly

Not a bad shout. Unlikely to have as good a career at Kelly but he is that sort of player.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I reckon TK must be banned from the site at the moment cos otherwise I’m sure he’d be praising JJ in this thread after his past few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ya know what, didn't hate his last game. In fact there's a blue collar element to him that I'm starting to enjoy. Fair play to him, he's indisputable best 22.

Ya know what, didn't hate his last game. In fact there's a blue collar element to him that I'm starting to enjoy. Fair play to him, he's indisputable best 22.

Hes growing on me also, not playing as safe now, taking some risks finally rather than his pointless chip passes that dont help us in any way.

Cant fault his work rate.

He also seems to be an expert at suckering 50 metre penalties for protected area infringements.
It's because he's so vanilla the opposition don't even see him.

Still only played 38 games inc five as the sub - I think it’s a positive as well that he’s hit a purple patch in the last four games when the rest of the team has been down. Good to see his output isn’t reliant upon his teammates playing well. He and Sparrow have gone about as well as you could hope for fourth year role players who are playing ‘out of position’ early in their career. Big asset to get that out of second round draftees while you’re contending, even if they never go on to be outright guns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His composure has improved a lot. Has gone miles past Sparrow who I like but I still reckon we are wasting.

Called it earlier than everyone else, but no one will admit I was correct. No one else could see it and the haters have gone quiet. Just another tick for my predictions, pretty good strike rate. I was very correct about Jane Jones.

ok danster

Go Away GIF

Who's this ******* potato

Remove this Banner Ad

Back