Player Watch #23: James Jordon-Big Bernie is watching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lose

Club Legend
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty sure I’ll back Taylor & his teams judgement over some pelicans in the media.. it was considered Oliver was taken too early now is close to the best from his draft, we plucked AVB from bloody Nowhere and when fit is bloody great.. Taylor hasn’t got many wrong so pretty excited what we might get from this kid because clearly he has developed a lot this season and performed every time he’s stepped up the ranks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty sure I’ll back Taylor & his teams judgement over some pelicans in the media.. it was considered Oliver was taken too early now is close to the best from his draft, we plucked AVB from bloody Nowhere and when fit is bloody great.. Taylor hasn’t got many wrong so pretty excited what we might get from this kid because clearly he has developed a lot this season and performed every time he’s stepped up the ranks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oliver is easily the best player from his draft, it's daylight between him and Curnow and then daylight again.

markm106

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
You can only assume Taylor thought Jordan had someone else keen so we jumped early. Quiet young and should have plenty of improvement. Seemed to have a bit of game sense in the highlights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

D_P_S

Devon Goods
AFL Club
Essendon
Can you give us a run down on what you like about him? Enjoy your thoughts on the DT board

D_P_S
I really like his kicking and composure in traffic, has the makings of a good midfielder if he can improve his endurance and a bit more aggression wouldn’t go astray. When he is on he can get a tonne of it especially early in the game but he always seems to drift out which is to do with his engine not being up to it yet

CWaffles

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
I really like his kicking and composure in traffic, has the makings of a good midfielder if he can improve his endurance and a bit more aggression wouldn’t go astray. When he is on he can get a tonne of it especially early in the game but he always seems to drift out which is to do with his engine not being up to it yet
Seems like a perfect player for Brendan McCartney to work with.

stuyd1

Club Legend
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I can give you some pedigree on James , be it his father .His name is Darryl ... a country footy legend that kicked some 1700 goals in his career and topped 100 goals in a season some 12 times .. his nickname was Dobber !!!. lol

Top Bottom