Past #23: Kieran Harper - delisted by the club (29/10) - will miss '16 VAFA season, surgery on ankle

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd rather he didn't.

I'd have to hate him if he donned that monstrosity of a jumper and played for that utter trash "football"
club.

:)

Hes playing for the Uni Blues in the VAFA.
Not sure what division. Disappointed he didnt stay in the VFL system.
Obviously doesn't care much for an AFL career. I reckon it all got a bit too hard for Harps and his head and heart are no longer in it.

No shame in that considering the issues he had with his ankle.

Hes playing for the Uni Blues in the VAFA.
Not sure what division. Disappointed he didnt stay in the VFL system.
Off the top of my head I think they play in Premier, which is pretty good quality footy. A few AFL players have previously been drafted from Premier VAFA and its where Luke Beveridge coached St.Bedes to a flag and then moved on to AFL level stuff I believe.

Obviously doesn't care much for an AFL career. I reckon it all got a bit too hard for Harps and his head and heart are no longer in it.

No shame in that considering the issues he had with his ankle.

Gees. They must have been able to secure him a nice job and some under the table payments.

Off the top of my head I think they play in Premier, which is pretty good quality footy. A few AFL players have previously been drafted from Premier VAFA and its where Luke Beveridge coached St.Bedes to a flag and then moved on to AFL level stuff I believe.
I saw him a couple of times at highpoint having a feed with Ben McKinley.
Turns out they were roommates at the time and also best mates.

Well guess who lines up for Uni Blues? McKinley. Hes very much moved on from forging an AFL career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw him a couple of times at highpoint having a feed with Ben McKinley.
Turns out they were roommates at the time and also best mates.

Well guess who lines up for Uni Blues? McKinley. Hes very much moved on from forging an AFL career.
I saw Taylor Hine in Emporium once.

Will miss the majority of the 2016 VAFA season due to the need for further ankle surgery.

Bloody hell he's had a rotten run of luck. Seriously, he should pack it in before he suffers irreversible long term damage which affects his ambulatory life off field.

Hes like a poor mans Daisy Thomas where his debilitating injury occured before he peaked rather than after. Cant see him ever having the strength in his ankles again to push it at a high level. Should be able to command pretty good coin playing out in the bush somewhere to compliment his income though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back