24/11/17 6pm National Draft: Picks 47, 51, 58, 60 + 61

Remove this Banner Ad

They're 2 different players in 2 different positions.

Ide argue Neade has had more impact on the side since his inclusion than what Amon has.

Would Neade deliver in Amons role?

Doubtful.

Would Amon deliver the same in Neades role?

Also doubtful.

Your post basically declared Neade a waste of space. This is not the case and since his inclusion late this year, he has made a place for himself.

they are not comparable as they are 2 different player.

Compare Amon to Polec.

Why are you explaining this to me when the poster I quoted was saying we don't need Amon in the side when we have Neade ?

A source close to Josh Kelly camp confirmed this evening that NM have UPPED their offer Currently $1.9M front-ended.

Is about to sign a 2 year deal with GWS so looks like North will have to look elsewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you explaining this to me when the poster I quoted was saying we don't need Amon in the side when we have Neade ?

That's not what he said. He said Neade is ahead of Amon as he can push Boak on to the wing (where he is better suited than his high half forward role).

He never said it like the way you have described in your post above.

Like I said- no idea.

Last edited:
Apparently the AFL changed the rules with the salary cap - you can bank savings over two years instead of just the year before.

Wonder if this applies to us for last year when we didn't include Ryder and Monfries in the cap?

Mods, can we remove, ban, and press criminal charges against anyone who thinks Amon is a good kick? Or better yet give me the privilege.

Amon should be roughly 37th picked on our list for mine.
Amon is a good kick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That's not what he said. He said Neade is ahead of Amon as he can push Boak on to the wing (where he is better suited than his high half forward role).

He never said it like the way you have described in your post above.

Like I said- no idea.

So you honestly think Neade , a footballer who hasn't improved since the day he walked in here is better and more important to our side than Amon ??? Cmon.

Boak is not related to this discussion. Amon isn't holding boak out of any role and Neade isn't any better at any role boak is doing.

Mods, can we remove, ban, and press criminal charges against anyone who thinks Amon is a good kick? Or better yet give me the privilege.

Amon should be roughly 37th picked on our list for mine.
Not liking your chances given Macca19 loves Amon, mostly due to his disposal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back