24. - Ben Griffiths

Remove this Banner Ad

No 24 - Ben Griffiths

ben griffo.jpg

Drafted: 2009, #19 Second Round
D.O.B: 17/09/1991
Height: 200cm
Weight: 104kg
Debut: Round 10, 2010 v Port Adelaide (AAMI)
Career: (& 2102) games: 18

2012 Stats:
Disposals: 83 (Av 9.2)
Marks: 21 (Av 2.3)

Storys / Videos on Benny

Under 18s Highlights

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/mor...tthew-richardson/story-e6frf9jf-1225872774142

Highlights v Essendon 2011

Bit of Random Benny

As well as playing great footy, I’d like to be remembered for:being a good bloke
Most memorable victory (AFL or non-AFL): Hawthorn – Rd 10, 2012
Most admired player at another club: Lance Franklin
Favourite ground to play on: MCG
Best part about training: Bag jumps on the coach
Weights or running: Weights
What would you prefer – mark of the year or goal of the year:Mark
Which skill do you need to most work on: spoiling
Complete this line…with two minutes to go in the 2012 Grand Final: we kick a goal from outside 50
Who will be Mike Sheahan’s No. 1 ranked player by the end of 2012: Lance Franklin
Favourite meal the night before a game: Pasta/stir fry combo
One thing you would change about the world: poverty
PlayStation or Xbox? And what’s your favourite game: PS3
Who would win My Kitchen Rules at your club? And what’s their signature dish: Gibson Turner - toast
What is your favourite holiday destination in Australia: North Queensland
Where would you recommend visiting within your state: Sandy Point

Great work Wacky T...
Where did you get the Q&A stuff at the bottom?
It would be great if we could find out more 'non football' info about all of our favourite Tigers.

Great work Wacky T...
Where did you get the Q&A stuff at the bottom?
It would be great if we could find out more 'non football' info about all of our favourite Tigers.
Just off the RichmondFC website in player profiles. Really wasnt sure what i should and shouldnt be putting so thought this will do. Hopefully you guys enjoy :)

very happy to hear, i rate the sex monster highly and will be crucial this year, his kick outs are beastly for breaking zones, as was seen vs Hawthorn this year. still would like to know why he isnt playing this friday?, maybe hes just being rested because hes too important

very happy to hear, i rate the sex monster highly and will be crucial this year, his kick outs are beastly for breaking zones, as was seen vs Hawthorn this year. still would like to know why he isnt playing this friday?, maybe hes just being rested because hes too important
I can only imagine this is the case. A healthy Sex Monster playing 20+ games this year goes a LONG way towards us playing for real in september. :thumbsu:

Wish we had two healthy versions of him. You see how bloody good up forward he can be with his athleticism, marking ability and can kick goals from 65 out without much effort, but then you see what a weapon down back he is as well. It's a nice little problem to have I suppose.

Just an observation on Griff...

Looking real fit and strong and robust at the moment & for the first time so with a clear run without injury I am deffinitely looking forward to what he might offer.

I'm tipping plenty! ;)

Just an observation on Griff...

Looking real fit and strong and robust at the moment & for the first time so with a clear run without injury I am deffinitely looking forward to what he might offer.

I'm tipping plenty! ;)
Expecting Big things from Big Ben. If he can lockdown CHB we will make the finals

So after round 1 it seems a lot of u guys are giving my Benny a tough time.

Keep the faith people. He will come good and settle into that back 6 for us nicely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back