Delisted #24: Jordan Houlahan

Remove this Banner Ad

How's a guy like Aaron Heppell who rarely hits the scoreboard kick 4 against AFL listed players, while this guy who spends all his time forward can't get anywhere near it?

Barely kicking a goal a game against AFL affiliated VFL sides isn't enough to give him another year.
Should draft Aaron IMHO

Geez some people on here are pretty harsh. Every club messes up draft picks, even early ones. What was Houlahan pick 48 or thereabouts (too lazy to check). At that range its all a crapshoot. Yes, there are still good players but they are few and far between. There are plenty of things to criticise Dodoro for but hanging him over missing a lateish pick seems like misplaced blame.

Houlahan has improved a fair bit from last year, where he was terrible all year. I don't know that its enough to save his spot but hardly anything to cry about. He did start to show some elements to his game which lead to him being picked up including his marking and straight kicking.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His papers were stamped months ago.

Enjoy telling your opponents in various 4th tier competitions you were once on an AFL list.

I only saw a handful of VFL games this year, but in none of them did I think Jordan showed much of anything. Consider he was our 1st pick and that Guef and BZT have gone past him - probably Mynott too who was RL that year and probably would of debuted this year then got injured - I'm not surprised we've delisted Jordan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back