Delisted #24: Jordan Houlahan

Remove this Banner Ad

The last Adelaide boy we picked late in the draft that no one had heard of turned out ok, so I’m happy to back Dodoro in with this one.

Is this a sign that we are already preparing for life after Stringer?
Surprised we went for a forward.

Anyways, when there is a standout best available, you take it I guess. Welcome to the club!

A bit like Francis in a lot of ways.
Takes big marks. Made good decisions and executes well.
Plays both ends.
Blows up in the 3rd quarter.
But here's hoping he's got the work ethic to improve his endurance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a best available pick. Most had him in the 30's somewhere.
One of the better small forwards who has had some SANFL midfield time in the under 18's.
Good championship series for SA. Played in the SANFL under 18 GF and Reserves GF.
Not exactly what we where looking for but as i said best available at that pick.

Was a best available pick. Most had him in the 30's somewhere.
One of the better small forwards who has had some SANFL midfield time in the under 18's.
Good championship series for SA. Played in the SANFL under 18 GF and Reserves GF.
Not exactly what we where looking for but as i said best available at that pick.

Think of it this way, he's got talent and he allows us to play Begley and Laverde as mids.

Clearly the club has faith in this big potential midfielders we have that no one else rates.

Think of it this way, he's got talent and he allows us to play Begley and Laverde as mids.

Clearly the club has faith in this big potential midfielders we have that no one else rates.

Agree, looks like we will be backing our own boys in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back