FTA-TV 24: Legacy

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't help but watch it earlier in the week, pretty stock standard stuff (as in traditional 24 style plot, action etc... just minus Jack :() AND I enjoyed it so will keep watching. If I didn't enjoy the show I'd find the fact that they recycle similar lines to characters eg: "what are you talking about" (less than 10 minutes before it was said in the episode!) I gather it's a way for exposition between characters and such. Waiting for DAMN IT to happen next.

Been criticised for the terrorists being foreigners when all the recent-ish terrorists in America have been American.

Yeah not bad, been a fan of 24 from the start, was very umm I guess not that excited for it without Jack, but the first episode has got me interested enough to tune in for ep2.

It felt very 24, although the whole I'am Edger's related family somehow was a bit unnessary. Somehow Toney is involved and it's all just a side plot the real show is how they gonna get jack outta Russia.

I hope so although Kiefer seems happy to be in that other show right now and from reading/hearing recent interviews he doesn't want to visit 24 (despite being an Exec Producer still lol). I reckon Fox will (or should) throw as much money as they can to get him to come back, to have his story end on a helicopter ride (left to rot in Russia) is pretty crap.

Of course I'm hopeful that a surprise twist at the end of this season is a Jack reveal (even if it's a tease for a future season to "rescue Jack Bauer").

Remove this Banner Ad

Back