AFL Player #24: Nick Bryan

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a club came knocking what would he be worth? I reckon a fair bit… has a lot of upside. Don’t want him to go but there will be interest I reckon

If a club came knocking what would he be worth? I reckon a fair bit… has a lot of upside. Don’t want him to go but there will be interest I reckon

It's moot, he signed a 2 year deal a few months ago.

For the sake of the exercise you're not getting him for less than a pick in the top 25. Dodoro starts the negotiation asking for pick around 10 and I don't think he gives much ground. He loves his talls.

It's moot, he signed a 2 year deal a few months ago.

For the sake of the exercise you're not getting him for less than a pick in the top 25. Dodoro starts the negotiation asking for pick around 10 and I don't think he gives much ground. He loves his talls.
Noice, didn’t realise he signed the 2 year deal.

Needs to base his game on Luke jackson
provide draper with support and be dangerous forward
wright would then play Ben brown role

Needs to base his game on Luke jackson
provide draper with support and be dangerous forward
wright would then play Ben brown role
Similar to English as well, when they have an actual ruck in?

Jones - McDonald/Naughton
Wright - Brown/Bruce
Bryan - Jackson/English

Wright - Brown/Bruce
Bryan - Jackson/English
Dixon/Ladhams/Georgiades
Wright/Bryan/Jones

We need more genuine crumbing/x-factor forwards.
Its currently Walla and Smith if he is switched on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bryan and Draper in the same team!

artworks-000126761916-s90qea-t500x500.jpg

Wright - Brown/Bruce
Bryan - Jackson/English
Get the comparison because of the skills and the way they move.. but Bryan will be a much better ruckman than English who just can’t quite cut it.

You look at how the Dogs and Demons have built their list and it's through superstars in the midfield. North are adopting a similar approach without how they have targeted elite midfielders in the draft.

Instead of using a couple of first's on Ben King, why not go hard at Bailey Smith to complete our midfield? Offer him a godfather deal and back Harry Jones to be our Naughton or King Twin. Midfields win flags in modern footy. Getting a 20 year old Bazlenka to go along with Parish, Merrett, Shiel and co would be absolutely mouth watering. Would love to see us pull the trigger.

I am surprised he didn't get more games esp when Jones went down.
Not fit enough to play that role from my viewing of him.

Interesting series they're starting, asking the players about their training routines etc.

Pity they didn't get in a mention about the Essendon VFL B&F win hahah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back