AFL Player #24: Nick Bryan

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mixture of ruck with time forward/back. Probably good to try and rig the matchups in his first year, and put him against the less physically mature bodies. Then build up the challenges so that he can improve. Followed by even longer stints in the gym.
Hm. Coburg, Frankston, Sandy fill that quota.

As much as we need genuine midfielders we also needed to look into the distance and draft a ruck and it may as well be a half decent one with tools to work with. Lets face it our great hope for the future has not played a game yet and is coming off an ACL.

I was hoping we’d take Bowman as a rookie, he appeared to have that scope to be a KPF. More than happy with the second best ruck in this years draft who has a much higher ceiling than Bowman in hindsight.

Could genuinely be anything with some pretty amazing midfield numbers in some NAB league games LATER IN THE YEAR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like early training reports have this young bloke going pretty well. Of course he's not going to be playing seniors next year as a 1st year ruck but it sounds like he's got some scope to become a more mobile modern style of ruck. Playing 2nd fiddle in the VFL isn't the worst thing either because to make it as a ruck in the AFL it really helps if you can be effective up forward so it will give him a chance to work on that aspect of his game.

I'm excited about this kid.

That's a rather fruitless endeavour, but I admire your tenacity.
It does help my nitpickiness. The graphics for some reason leave the thread unwatched unless someone else posts something.

It does help my nitpickiness. The graphics for some reason leave the thread unwatched unless someone else posts something.
I posted in each of the threads when I stuck them so they will be an unread post the first time you open the thread after I posted it. If it’s not staying read after that then Chief may need to rebuild the database

I posted in each of the threads when I stuck them so they will be an unread post the first time you open the thread after I posted it. If it’s not staying read after that then Chief may need to rebuild the database
It does after someone else posts in there

Dual ruck combo of Draper and Bryan will be exciting. Tapping down to McGrath and Parish. Inside 50 for Jones, Eyre, Mosquito and Cahill. The future is getting clearer.
And Gown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back