Past #24: Sam Durdin - delisted after 21 NM games/1 NM goal - thanks Durds (drafted by Carlton in '22 MSD)

Remove this Banner Ad

This really raises one of the most serious issues facing our society today - the seals on packets. Personally had to take some extreme measures to get to my packets of organic kale and 5-colour quinoa. It's a crisis I tell ya...

Somebody lock Ben McKay in a room and remove all sharp implements. Imagine if Robbie doesn’t get up for R1! EVW and McKay will be our mainstays in defence.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
bubbleboy7.jpg

I’d assume he can still seriously keep his fitness up and most strength work. He can even work on his tap ruck work with his good hand.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Even if he had a severed tendon, you'd imagine he would be right to palm lift weights, as long as hes not doing grip weights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just cut the ******* thing off, Sam, and get the **** back out there.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Fingers are over rated and pretty useless in isolation. Hence why we have 8.

But FFS ... Will we have anyone over 6ft in our backline

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

If this is what actually happened, then surely it would make more sense to say 'kitchen accident' or some other vague thing.

Why give specific details? Especially when the story makes him sound like a damned buffoon?

Anyway I feel for the guy. Golden opportunity gone begging.

Don't know why people are so worried, though. Have they forgotten how good EVW was before his leg injury?

And I don't rate Hogan or Lobb all that highly tbh.

Dissapointing to hear this news, after paying he's own way to Utah and spots opening up he really needed a big year.

Rookies don't need to be elevated to be eligible for match selection so it'd be unnecessary.

Isn't there a time cap for how long players can stay on the rookie list?

Isn't there a time cap for how long players can stay on the rookie list?
3. Zurhaar needs to be promoted next season. Given he's contracted that's a given.

Murphy has 1 more after this. If we burnt multiple draft picks trading for Kelly we could promote Tom to fill the list change requirements.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back