Past #24: Sam Durdin - delisted after 21 NM games/1 NM goal - thanks Durds (drafted by Carlton in '22 MSD)

Remove this Banner Ad

All I am putting forward is that we may need to look a bit closer at what he's doing. The back line have been very good in the VFL despite usually being under a lot of pressure and Durd's appears to have the generals role down there.

Agree. He must be doing something. In spite of his Shannon Watt-like ability to find the pill, he’s been named BOG in the last 3 games by “those in the know”, i.e. the Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see Durdin playing if it is wet.

I also can't see how he has moved past McKay.
Better ball user, more comfortable forward if he has to swing down there. And that match-saving chase down tackle was a good response for the "does-he-even-give-a-s**t" crew.

But as a pure full back, McKay is looking beastly. Can't wait for him to break in.

We know what a famous rundown tackle did to Super Gav's career..

Good luck Samuel make Optus yours.

It sure as s**t didn't give him a big head.

Last edited:
It sure as s**t didn't give him a big head.
Mother*er meandered through his final two years of his contract pocketing the 400k a year like a champ
Didn’t fire a single shot the *in s**t campaigner

Hope Jed plays 200 games for us and becomes a champion just to show all these other pea hearts who had it all in front of them and opted to take the easy way out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mother****** meandered through his final two years of his contract pocketing the 400k a year like a champ
Didn’t fire a single shot the ****in s**t campaigner

Hope Jed plays 200 games for us and becomes a champion just to show all these other pea hearts who had it all in front of them and opted to take the easy way out

Please. He was always s**t.

Archer made one comment about Gav being the best kick he has ever seen and everybody suddenly rated him. Until then, he was a nobody.

Please. He was always s**t.

Archer made one comment about Gav being the best kick he has ever seen and everybody suddenly rated him. Until then, he was a nobody.

Excuse me, he was Super Gaaaaaav

Remove this Banner Ad

Back