Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - 7th highest ranked player league-wide after 3 rds - avg. 27.7d & 7clearances p/g

Remove this Banner Ad

Two really solid inside mids (when heaps of outside talent was there at both selections) - North shouldn’t be allowed to have first round draft picks.
Like that time we picked boring Ben Cunnington when Gary Rohan was in the pool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two really solid inside mids (when heaps of outside talent was there at both selections) - North shouldn’t be allowed to have first round draft picks.

You don’t average 35 disposals by just being an inside mid.

It makes sense to go for the more inside mids early, they take a bit longer to develop. Next year has a strong pool of mids, we could target outside mids from that pool.

It seems to me that the strategy is clearly to pick mids, to address the glaring weakness that was revealed this year.

Excellent work and might I add not in the least surprised with Scotty Clayton as part of the team. Good on you old Royboy Scotty.

It seems to me that the strategy is clearly to pick mids, to address the glaring weakness that was revealed this year.

Excellent work and might I add not in the least surprised with Scotty Clayton as part of the team. Good on you old Royboy Scotty.
Seems to me that Ziebs will be training exclusively forward. No way he's going back in to the midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back