Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - 7th highest ranked player league-wide after 3 rds - avg. 27.7d & 7clearances p/g

Remove this Banner Ad

The kid is still running on limited game time, and his relative age/fitness is obviously the factor, but he did provide some eye opening moments yet again with his weighted kicking yesterday.

The kid is still running on limited game time, and his relative age/fitness is obviously the factor, but he did provide some eye opening moments yet again with his weighted kicking yesterday.

Not only is this kid super smart with an incredible work rate but what’s grabbed me is his skill set. He hits targets - every - time. Great hands and even better by foot.

He has no ceiling which should take him to Chas territory in a few years time.

Not only is this kid super smart with an incredible work rate but what’s grabbed me is his skill set. He hits targets - every - time. Great hands and even better by foot.

He has no ceiling which should take him to Chas territory in a few years time.
I think he is learning from the master Cunnington who could be described exactly the same way in regards to the skills of his hands and feet. Love it!

Last edited:
Haha I reckon that one to Goldy was a shank and he was going for Larkey, but I agree with the general sentiment, he's so good with the footy. Always takes the best option.

Haha I reckon that one to Goldy was a shank and he was going for Larkey, but I agree with the general sentiment, he's so good with the footy. Always takes the best option.

Mate at the ground said it was very very obviously meant for Goldy

Haha fair enough. If it was deliberate, then it's a ridiculous piece of vision and skill.
Its off the side of the boot, no doubt. The argument would be does he have the skill to execute that or late decision where by it was deliberate.. He is a serious young talent

who was the RS nom this week?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back