Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - 7th highest ranked player league-wide after 3 rds - avg. 27.7d & 7clearances p/g

Remove this Banner Ad

For sure. But I can’t see Charlie or Phillips going anywhere.

Think tom will re-sign too, just hope we get confirmation soon
Laz and Phillips will be Roos for life. I would be massively surprised if Powell leaves, I have a strong feeling he will be 200+ gamer for us. Plus both ratelaide passed on him. No sweat about Powell.

Laz and Phillips will be Roos for life. I would be massively surprised if Powell leaves, I have a strong feeling he will be 200+ gamer for us. Plus both ratelaide passed on him. No sweat about Powell.

Who was the last kid we drafted that got homesick?

Scott Welsh 21 years ago?

Has that ability to be calm and collected even when the game is hot. A really useful trait for any team in development.

He will be the difference (already has been) in close games where his disposal decides the play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're just trying to get bang for our draft pick buck given he'll be leaving 'cos his gf likes Adelaide and we can't win a game.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Reminds me of a line out of Saving Private Ryan, when said private is talking about his brother Danny I think, nailing some push pig...."you're a young man".....move her on Powelly, young fella like yourself, there's plenty out there, you don't have to marry em.

Seem to recall his brother was seriously ill with cancer if i remember correctly?

I don't recall. I do remember that Mark Hepburn had to go back to W.A. for his sick brother.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back