Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - 7th highest ranked player league-wide after 3 rds - avg. 27.7d & 7clearances p/g

Remove this Banner Ad

🤣 Please, Tom, don’t turn out to be Liam Anthony Mk2...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Talk about jinx the kid and us.

Could just be Jesse Smith as much as a superstar.

Let's see first shall we? I hate these "certainty" type posts for injury and yet proven reasons.

Cannot wait to watch this guy play mid in the VFL after a big preseason. Absolutely no rush with him.

He appears to have really low body fat and a pretty good rig (which I don’t know why surprised me, maybe I’m just used to Ahern physiques). Few additional kegs of muscle and we have some strong boys running through the middle with Powell, Phillips, LDU & Simpkin.

This guy is a better midfielder than Phillips. Great bargain of the draft but there is some serious go home factor: look at his post draft interview on nmofficial - not as obvious as Bruhn but there. Wer'e looking at draft picks again for this bloke.

This guy is a better midfielder than Phillips. Great bargain of the draft but there is some serious go home factor: look at his post draft interview on nmofficial - not as obvious as Bruhn but there. Wer'e looking at draft picks again for this bloke.

Seriously, who was the last player we lost to the “go home factor”? Fact is, we retain the players we want and have done so for a very long time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back