Player Watch #24: Tom Powell - signed thru 2026 - 7th highest ranked player league-wide after 3 rds - avg. 27.7d & 7clearances p/g

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, weren’t there a lot of us on here angry just last year that Clarkson wasn’t playing Powell? Who knows, hopefully it’s a similar response for will

To be fair Will was in the hits for the majority last year. One of the reasons Powell didn’t play in there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As I've said before, don't sleep on Powell

His hand balling in the contest is Cunners levels

Just saying lol 😜

Nah but he is a gun and I am so happy we gave him a 2 year contract. Could definitely see the ability early on.

His dedication alone in the gym is what a true leader does, he set the tone and trained his ass off. Wish other players would find the gym key and follow In his footsteps

One of the least funny comedians ever.
Disagree. Freddy got Fingered is a work of art. The plot of the movie is about taking a studio's money and doing the dumbest s**t you can think of with it instead of something they can actually sell. That's brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did he go vs the cats?

He got 26 disposals.

He has been getting plenty of the ball this season.

And yes he is one of my favorite non dockers players.
Had some nice moments but midfield group as a whole were comprehensively beaten.

Powelly is a big big part of our midfield woes, with his reactive nature and inability to spread with any sort of intensity.

But I also feel he is a big part of the solution, because a lot of it is due to a poor structure but it also comes down to his maturity.

Keep pumping games into him!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back