Delisted #25: Ariel Steinberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Will say one thing, would sooner give him 1 year as cover than draft a spud with a pick after 60 odd in this draft. Would be worse off with a Austin Lucy pick that will waste 2 years for nothing.

Will say one thing, would sooner give him 1 year as cover than draft a spud with a pick after 60 odd in this draft. Would be worse off with a Austin Lucy pick that will waste 2 years for nothing.
I'd take the spud. When you know a bloke won't make it, why keep him?

I'd take the spud. When you know a bloke won't make it, why keep him?

Easy, take give an average player 1 more season rather than picking someone worse and keeping him for two.
Bloody basic list management. You do not want top be picking at the back end of this draft.
Why would you want to draft a spud!!! if you have to delist after 1 then you are simply burning cap money and that $60k or so could be the difference in landing someone else at the end of next season.
At least with Steinburg you can give him 1 year cheap and then he does not count anymore.

Easy, take give an average player 1 more season rather than picking someone worse and keeping him for two.
Bloody basic list management. You do not want top be picking at the back end of this draft.
Why would you want to draft a spud!!! if you have to delist after 1 then you are simply burning cap money and that $60k or so could be the difference in landing someone else at the end of next season.
At least with Steinburg you can give him 1 year cheap and then he does not count anymore.
I see it as dump Steiny, pick a Hartley type late, or as a rookie.

I'm sorry but I couldnt disagree more. This guy is so bad it's almost laughable. If he ever gets 30 touches in a game the opposition will kick 30 goals.

looks like he has a feel for it but he is a terrible decision maker and his skills are just average - delist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worst game I've seen anyone play in the red & black. appalling.

What???? Not getting goals kicked on him?? He set up every second goal gws scored today.

If you can't work out what I mean that's on you homeslice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back