S120

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
His season has been truly stunning. I don't get how he manages to to be in the right place so consistently and convert so brilliantly and make the right decisions so reliably and chase/tackle/pressure so passionately, but I'm so glad we have him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BloodySwan

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
I don't know how we got this kid from the rookie draft. Every club was wrong on him, including our own (deserved to be picked earlier)!

S120

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
Had 0 tackles today. If only Rohan could have a 0 tackle, 5 goal game to fall back on, Longmire would give him a 10 year contract.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I don't know how we got this kid from the rookie draft. Every club was wrong on him, including our own (deserved to be picked earlier)!
To be honest I don't know how we looked over him so many times as well. I mean the Swans had to of picked at least 3 or 4 players before Ronke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wayne Swan

Premium Gold
Sep 9, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
His season has been truly stunning. I don't get how he manages to to be in the right place so consistently and convert so brilliantly and make the right decisions so reliably and chase/tackle/pressure so passionately, but I'm so glad we have him.
It's called footy smarts and not every player has it. Ronke has it in spades, looking like a top 5 pick at a junkyard price - nice!

caesar88

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Picked Florent, Hayward, Maibaum, Cameron in the national draft before we picked Ronke.
To be fair I would still take Florent and Hayward over Ronke knowing what we know now.

Ronke is just so so quick. I was really annoyed when they didn't show the replay of his second (or third?) goal, because it was just amazing how quick his reaction was when he got the ball, and then how quickly he moved his body to a scoring position. I can't recall a first-year player whose had such a spectacular body of work after less than a dozen games. Scary to think what he could do if these sorts of games happened more consistently for him

Jewelsbon

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
To be fair I would still take Florent and Hayward over Ronke knowing what we know now.

Ronke is just so so quick. I was really annoyed when they didn't show the replay of his second (or third?) goal, because it was just amazing how quick his reaction was when he got the ball, and then how quickly he moved his body to a scoring position. I can't recall a first-year player whose had such a spectacular body of work after less than a dozen games. Scary to think what he could do if these sorts of games happened more consistently for him
Yep and picked up in the rookie draft - that just blows my mind!!!!

Top Bottom