Past Ben Ronke - delisted 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

OeqIVxNL.png

Ben Ronke

Player Profile

Ben Ronke is an exciting Sydney Swans small forward who announced himself to the AFL world when he booted seven goals against Hawthorn in Round 8, 2018 in just his third senior match. The youngster’s MCG blitz saw him become the youngest Swan since 1982 to kick seven goals in a game – and he won an AFL Rising Star nomination in the process. Ronke slotted 24 goals in 2018 but just nine last year, so the Calder Cannons product is determined to recapture dangerous form in 2020.

Ben Ronke

DOB: 18 December 1997
DEBUT: 2019
DRAFT: 2016
RECRUITED FROM: St Bernard's (Vic)/Calder U18

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney

Welcome to the Bloods!! Good luck, listen to Shawy, and work hard, and maybe one day soon I'll be watching you run around on the SCG in the red and the white!!

Fun fact. Ive now posted both of my nipples on this board in the last month.
To be fair, that was in the bar. Poor Ben Ronke is now permanently associated with your man boobs :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edwards has played AFL games.

I could give you a list of past reserves players who have disappeared for long periods of time with no news of their whereabouts from the club.
Not for us and he's still a rookie! So technically you've just fed us (well, whomever you responded to) a shovel load of bullshit in your quote below! So which one is it?
If you're a Swans player on the rookie list you don't get the privilege of being placed on the injury list. It's like they never existed in the first place.

I'm not sure why you're trying to pick a fight over such a trivial matter, but I'm not surprised.

I didn't say all rookies don't get put on the injury list. There's been a proven history of rookie-listed players in the Swans history who have not been put on the injury list by the Swans.

My point was Shaun Edwards would be more familiar to the average Swans fan than Ben Ronke. Just like a few years ago Ben Haren (remember him, probably not) played the first few NEAFL games and never played another game for the rest of the year. No news, no mention, no injury list, nothing. Or Eugene Kruger in mid 2012 (remember him?) didn't play NEAFL for about 6 games, and then came back. No mention of what happened to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back